The Arkansas School for the Deaf, “Colored Department”, Little Rock, AR was founded in 1887.

Archival photos and photos from our data collection in Arkansas.

Archival photos used with permission from Glenn Anderson and Barbara Mangum Harrison unless otherwise stated.

                    *For movie clips of data collection click here*

Used with permission from Gallaudet University Archives

Welcome     Intro     Presentations     Reflections     Bios     Data Sites     Data Collection    Book Cover